“Beauty Education Never Ends!”
Continuous learning and growth in the Beauty & Spa industry will allow you to be the best and stay the best.
Evergreen Beauty College is proud to be a center for learning for experienced veterans or post graduates who are looking to stay current with new techniques and business technologies. After you finish your undergraduate studies, you need to continue your growth technically to build your career.
Our campuses are great places for advanced education classes and training facilities for licensed professionals to grow their skills and stay current on new trends.
Interested in advanced beauty education or using our facility?
Please contact our Admissions Counselors to see what post graduate beauty programs or opportunities we may have to assist your growth as a professional and/or business owner!
Offering beauty courses & training in:
- And much more!
We have a saying here: “When you are green, you grow. When you are ripe, you rot”
Licensed Already but Need Refresher Courses?
Continuing education is very crucial for professionals in the beauty industry. At Evergreen, we provide a number of opportunities for continuing education if you felt that you missed out in beauty school or a slight refresher.
A few courses Evergreen Beauty College provides for licensed professionals are:
- Washington State Board Preparation for Written & Practical Exams
- Straight Razor Shaving
- Microdermabrasion Treatments
- Business Training Certification
- Individual Eyelash Extensions Certification
- Beauty Essentials Make-Up Artistry
- Airbrush Make-Up Artistry
- Bridal Make-Up Artistry
- High Fashion Make-Up Artistry
- Studio Make-Up Artistry
- Instructor Training Certification
How to Get Started
Evergreen Beauty College has 3 locations (Everett, Bellevue, and Renton) where you can attend. Getting started is easy, just call us or contact us for more information here. We will get back to within one business to schedule a tour or to answer any questions you may have about our beauty training programs.
Accreditation & Licenses
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed and approved by the Washington State Board of Cosmetology
- Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Careers Art & Sciences (NACCAS)
- Licensed and approved by Workforce Training and Education Coordination Board under Chapter 28C.10
- Licensed and approved by Washington State Department of Health
- Make-Up Designory (MUD) Partner School
- Murad MD Partnership School
- NewVue Plastic Surgery
- Nuts & Bolts Business & Development Training Partner School
- OPI Partnership School
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation (NCCF)
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
- Associated Skincare Professionals (ASCP)
- Family Business Institute at Seattle University (FBI)
- Seattle University Family Business Exchange
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools Award: “Director of the Year” – Board of Directors, 2015
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards:
- Seattle Business Magazine Awards:
- Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company Awards:
- “School of the Year”, 2013
- “Expansion Award”, 2010
- Puget Sound Business Journal Awards:
- “Largest Female Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 50, 2013
- “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Business in Washington State” – #22, 2012
- University of Washington Foster School of Business Award: “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 25 Finalist, 2012
- Featured in Nail Pro Magazine 2010, 2011, 2012
- Reign of Style – 1st Place, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Washington & Oregon Hair & Make-up School Competition: “Student Day of Success Competition” – 3rd place, 2008, 1st Place, 2009, 2010
- Best of Everett Businesses – winner, “School Category” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fantasy Student Competition – 2nd Place 2008
- Greater Everett Business & Professional Women – Business of the year, Winner, 2007
- Supercuts Superstyle – 1st Place, 1999
Student Awards & Accomplishments
- Esthetician International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2014
- Cosmetologist International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2011, 2015
- 10 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Esthetics
- 7 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Cosmetology
- 32 Student Day of Success Hair & Make-Up Competition Top 3 Placers
- 10 Northwest Nail Retreat Top 3 Placers
- Host one of the Largest Student Run Fashion Show called “Imagine” in Washington State since 2009
- Nail Pro Magazine featured editorial work
- Modern Salon Magazine Finalist Student Culture Video 2011
Nuts and Bolts Business Training
“It Takes More Than Just Great Technical Training to be Successful in the Beauty Industry!”
A majority of your success will be based on the skills you develop personally and professionally. Graduate with skills that will help you to be immediately successful! We feature an internationally recognized business training program in order to teach our future professionals how to manage a fulfilling, profitable, and growing business.
Build Clientele, Make Money, and Succeed
Evergreen Beauty College was the first school in Washington State to partner with Nuts and Bolts, one of the most respected business training programs in the industry. This professional development program is designed to integrate personal, technical, and traditional business skill sets so that students can more effectively make money, build clientele, and succeed as professionals. A Nuts and Bolts school is a member of an elite group striving to deliver the most complete educational experience possible for their students. It is absolutely vital that your education includes real-world training that will prepare you for success when you graduate and enter the workplace. Having a business-training program of this caliber in a school’s curriculum provides students with a competitive edge, and should always be considered when deciding where to start your career. Check out the above video and learn more at the NAB Lounge.
Take a Look if Any of These Topics Below Interest You in our Business Program Curriculum
- Knowing Your Numbers & Speaking with a Professional Vocabulary
- Analyzing Sale Summary Reports to Benefit Your Business
- How to Build Your Business
- How to Retail Successfully (Not in a Pushy Way)
- Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Not Only Change, But The Rate Of Change
- Developing Your Perfect Clients
- Marketing & Promotions
- Creating a “WOW” Customer Experience
- Connecting and Communicating with Your Clients!
- Managing Your Finances
- Creating Your Personal Road Map
- Balancing It All: Work, Home, Family
Nab Link – The New Way for Employers to Find You
Exclusive to only Nuts and Bolts member schools, whose students are certified through their business program, NaB Link is a powerful tool designed to let Salon & Spa professionals know what Nuts & Bolts students are all about. This tool allows the students of exclusive schools such as Evergreen the ability to create online profiles and portfolios that are open to salon and spas to hire from. Have a peek at this nationwide employment resource by visiting NAB Training.
Features & Benefits of Business Training Program
- To help students at Evergreen Beauty College have an edge over the rest of the industry and be able to hit the ground running even before graduation.
- A unique combination of online video presentations, lectures and interviews that give students a well rounded educational experience.
- An integrated training system that gives Evergreen students a firm understanding of basic business practices and online marketing techniques.
- Ongoing interviews with top international industry icons as they tell you what makes them and their business successful.
- A blog for students and professionals to share their industry news.
How Do I Earn a Nuts & Bolts Business Training Certificate?
There are many benefits to earning a certificate. But remember, after earning a certificate, it ensures that you simply have the tools and resources ready to put into practice. It is always up to you to ensure your own success. Some of the requirements to earning this certificate through Evergreen Beauty College include completion of all 16 cornerstones, and successfully passing all 4 Capstone Exams.
School of the Year Award – Evergreen Beauty College 2013
Evergreen Beauty College was awarded the title of “School of the Year” for Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company schools in North America. If you are looking to build not only technical skills, but business skills, one of the top business training beauty colleges that are creating business savvy professionals is right here locally in the Seattle Area. Evergreen Beauty College provides cutting edge training, designed to give our future professionals the tools and skills they need to be successful in the beauty industry. Our business program supplemented by Nuts & Bolts Business Training brings together experts in this field on everything from social media to proper business etiquette. If this sounds like you, then call us or Request More Program Information to the right of this page.
Each continuing education program will vary. For information on start dates and tuition, please contact the admissions counselor for more details.