What are Lash Extensions?
Most women don’t have the time or patience to apply fake eyelashes every day. So no surprise that lash extensions have become increasingly popular. Individual eyelash extensions are not forever, just the life the eyelash until it falls out. That’s why there is a business for it. ABC News raved as “The Next Big Thing in Beauty” is the secret to longer, fuller and more beautiful lashes! They are semi-permanent, customized lashes that last 7 – 9 weeks!
The three most common types of lash extensions are:
Eyelash Extensions have revolutionized the world of eyelashes
With Evergreen graduates working in high end salons such as Swink Style Bar and Trieva’s Spa & Boutique to graduates opening groups of lash extension parlors such as The Lash & Wax Boutique to Karlene Winchester Evergreen Esthetics Graduate who was named Nova Lash Artist of the Year in 2014 – It is time Evergreen provide Permanent Eye Lash Training to the open public.
This is 4 days of training (models required) to ensure you are ready to work on public. This program includes a Comprehensive Lash Extension Kit. Includes all of the supplies and materials for the entire training, practice full sets and fills.
- Overview of Eyelash Extensions
- Safety & Sanitization Procedures
- Products to Use For Application
- After Care and Product Knowledge
- Removal Process
- Lash Bonding & Effective Bonding Tips
- Lash Solution
- Lash Selection
- Thorough Application Process
- Preparing the Client
We Partnered With JB Lashes! Why?
First… JB Lashes was the first exporter of eyelash extensions. Their products were designed, developed and manufactured by the beauty industries most knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals.
Best…Quality is what made JB Lashes the #1 Lash extension company on a global basis.
Different… Experience. Who says you have to sacrifice quality over price? At JB Lashes, they are able to supply expert products at some of the industry’s lowest prices because we are factory direct. All products are made right here in the USA by JB Cosmetics. We want our graduates to maximize the success of your business by increasing your margins as well as offer a high quality education at a fair price.
Lastly… Many of our graduates use JB Lashes in the top lash salons in the greater Seattle area. Top brands like Swink Style Bar & Trieva’s Spa & Boutique use the same line. Why not train on the same lines you will see in the industry and put you one step ahead of the competition when finding a job and one less thing your employer has to train you on.
Who Can Enroll?
To perform lash extensions on the public, the Department of Licensing of Washington State requires an individual to have a valid and current Cosmetology and/or Esthetics license. You can take this training without your license if you are currently enrolled in a cosmetology or esthetics program at an approved institution. You will not receive your certificate of completion to perform these services until you receive your license.
The Individual Eyelash Extension classes is part of the tier 1 – 750 hrs Esthetics program at Evergreen Beauty College if you wish to obtain this skills and earn an Esthetics Licenses.
Accreditation & Licenses
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed and approved by the Washington State Board of Cosmetology
- Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Careers Art & Sciences (NACCAS)
- Licensed and approved by Workforce Training and Education Coordination Board under Chapter 28C.10
- Licensed and approved by Washington State Department of Health
- Make-Up Designory (MUD) Partner School
- Murad MD Partnership School
- NewVue Plastic Surgery
- Nuts & Bolts Business & Development Training Partner School
- OPI Partnership School
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation (NCCF)
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
- Associated Skincare Professionals (ASCP)
- Family Business Institute at Seattle University (FBI)
- Seattle University Family Business Exchange
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools Award: “Director of the Year” – Board of Directors, 2015
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards:
- Seattle Business Magazine Awards:
- Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company Awards:
- “School of the Year”, 2013
- “Expansion Award”, 2010
- Puget Sound Business Journal Awards:
- “Largest Female Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 50, 2013
- “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Business in Washington State” – #22, 2012
- University of Washington Foster School of Business Award: “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 25 Finalist, 2012
- Featured in Nail Pro Magazine 2010, 2011, 2012
- Reign of Style – 1st Place, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Washington & Oregon Hair & Make-up School Competition: “Student Day of Success Competition” – 3rd place, 2008, 1st Place, 2009, 2010
- Best of Everett Businesses – winner, “School Category” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fantasy Student Competition – 2nd Place 2008
- Greater Everett Business & Professional Women – Business of the year, Winner, 2007
- Supercuts Superstyle – 1st Place, 1999
Student Awards & Accomplishments
- Esthetician International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2014
- Cosmetologist International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2011, 2015
- 10 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Esthetics
- 7 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Cosmetology
- 32 Student Day of Success Hair & Make-Up Competition Top 3 Placers
- 10 Northwest Nail Retreat Top 3 Placers
- Host one of the Largest Student Run Fashion Show called “Imagine” in Washington State since 2009
- Nail Pro Magazine featured editorial work
- Modern Salon Magazine Finalist Student Culture Video 2011
This advance education training is only offered at the Bellevue and Everett campuses.
|Start Date||Day Time/Evenings||Class Schedule||Campus|
|January 10, 2017||Day Time||8am - 1pm||Bellevue|
|April 3, 2017||Evenings||6pm - 9pm||Everett|
|April 4, 2017||Day Time||8am - 1pm||Bellevue|
|July 11, 2017||Day Time||8am - 1pm||Bellevue|
|October 9, 2017||Day Time||8am - 1pm||Bellevue|
|October 10, 2017||Evenings||6pm - 9pm||Everett|
* Schedules may change. More classes may open up based on demand of the class.
You must have a current esthetics or cosmetology license or currently enrolled in a cosmetology or esthetics program. If you are currently enrolled at a school, you may take this course while enrolled in school, but you will not get your certificate for permanent eyelash extensions until you have received your license.
Your Talent Rewarded
Lash Extension Artistry isn’t just personally rewarding. It can be a self supporting career. Our graduates have made careers doing individual lashes exclusively as well as an add on to their other services from their cosmetology and/or esthetics license. Individuals can only receive a certificate upon completion of their program and contingent on obtaining a valid esthetics or cosmetology license.
Individual Lash Extension Class Tuition & Fees
|Tuition (Includes Reg. Fee)||$375.00|
*local sales tax is not included.
Individual Lash Extension Class Tuition & Fees for Evergreen Alumni
|Tuition (includes Reg. Fee)||$275.00|
*local sales tax is not included.
To enroll in this course, all supplies, fees and tuition must be paid in full at time of registration.
Evergreen Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). One of the benefits is that helps us meet one of the many requirements to offer federal financial aid to those that qualify. We are also approved for Veteran Affairs (VA) and GI benefits as well as Worker Retraining. Unfortunately, the Individual Lash Extension classes as an individual course is not an accredited program, is taught as an a vocational course, and does not lead to licensure which also means there is not federal funding for this course. If you wish to use federal funds for this training, it must be used as part of the Tier 1 – 750 hrs Esthetics program curriculum training.