Renton Beauty School

The Trieu Family (owners of Evergreen Beauty College) has expanded a third campus as their south end campus coming soon in the King county.

With the education Evergreen continues to train Hairdressers, Nail Technicians, and Skin Care specialist in the fields of cosmetology, nails, & esthetics, and instructor trainee – there have been demands to service a new community.  The University of Washington Foster School of Business honored Evergreen Beauty College as one of the finalist for top Businesses run by a minority in 2012.  Evergreen Beauty College continues to get recognized at the International Level having students named Business Student of the Year by Nuts & Bolts Business Training as well as 2011 Top Job Placement Programs for beauty colleges across North America by Modern Salon Magazine.  Many of Evergreen graduates have commuted 2 – 3 hrs to attend campuses on a daily basis for 5 to 13 months depending on the program to Everett or Bellevue and now will be able to serve more graduates at another convenient location.   You will see their new beautiful facility campus elevating the community of Renton at the Village Square shopping center taking over the former Value Village Location at 1222 Bronson Way North, Renton Wa 98057… Stay tuned for more updates…

7