Guide to Choosing The Best Cosmetology Trade School
Cosmetology trade schools in North Seattle have become an incubator of creativity for students who are passionate about their craft. These days, the beauty industry throughout the country has access to more advanced technology and tools to get the job more effectively, leaving stylists with extra time to perfect a finished look.
VIEW & DOWNLOAD FULL PRINTABLE PDF
Trade schools are a good investment with a significant return. Students can optimize their learning experience with specialized training and access to industry experts while obtaining real-world experience.
Benefits of Trade Schools:
- Concentration in trade from beginning to advanced courses
- Small classes with personalized training & individual attention
- Shorter time in school; fast-track to pursuing a career
- Ability to build a portfolio and industry connections
Students who complete courses and exams in beauty and cosmetology trade schools will likely be adept at navigating a career due to instructors’ personalized attention and professional connections with peers and industry professionals.
How the Best Cosmetology Trade Schools Ensure Students’ Success:
- Educators will teach students how to demystify complex techniques
- The best Instructors will help students create a comprehensive and conceptually sound portfolio
- Students will receive a solid understanding in chemical processing styling that flatters each face
Staying abreast of trends is essential in the beauty industry. In the ever-changing world of beauty, students and young professionals thrive by their continual professional growth and willingness to learn the latest styles. Most beauty professionals encourage continued education through live workshops even after successfully completing school. There is an abundant number of virtual workshops on platforms like YouTube and Instagram.
Why Choose Evergreen Beauty College?
Evergreen Beauty College caters to students who have a passion for working in cosmetology. Educators teach students the fundamentals before mastering their craft in the classroom. Upon graduation, students will have an impressive and cohesive portfolio, and the knowledge and experience to immerse themselves into their new profession.
Course outlines are broken down into phases to give students the tools to learn and develop their skills confidently, honing their techniques at each stage:
- Phase 1: Chemical processing, safety, color, haircutting, ethics, and personal development
- Phase 2: Braiding, styling, blowouts for all hair types and textures, hospitality, and more
- Phase 3: Fully developed portfolio, state board prep, hands-on experience
Visit our Guide to Launching Your Cosmetology Career where we break down the six steps on how to launch a successful career in the beauty industry.
“Believe, Belong and Become” starts with the courage to believe in one’s capacity for achieving. Belonging is essential for students to feel comfortable in an environment where they will excel. Becoming is the final phase where students will leave Evergreen Beauty College with skills and opportunities to pursue their careers.
Schedule a tour today to see any of Evergreen’s six campuses. Evergreen Beauty College is a top-rated cosmetology school.