Free Haircuts for Back to School Event
We know how much it can cost families to get their kids ready for back to school and wanted to help.
Please help get the word out and inform the community about our annual event to help families get ready for school in a fun way absolutely free. This is a first come first serve event so come out early.
What: Bringing Beauty Back to School Event
Who: Kids K-12 for haircuts and all ages for all other activities including moms
Where: Evergreen Beauty College
- Participating Locations:
- Mount Vernon Campus – 509 1st St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Everett Campus – 802 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett WA 98208
- Shoreline Campus – 18336 Aurora Ave N #103, Shoreline, WA 98133
- Renton Campus – 1222 Bronson Way N, Renton, WA 98057
- Yakima Campus – 401 North First Street, Yakima, WA 98901
When: Wednesday, August 17th, 2022 from 12pm – 3pm.
Some Fun Details: There will be free haircuts for any kids in school, mini manicures and skincare services (mini facials, etc) for all family members including moms!
In previous years, we serviced nearly 1000 services to our local community in just a few hours. So do not let the long lines scare you, just be patient because we will take care of you.
All services performed will be under supervision of a licensed professional. This event is co-sponsored by Zenoti Foundation to show that beauty changes lives and an opportunity for us to do our part in giving back to our local community.