Master Esthetics – You pick the schedule
I shared that we will be launching a master esthetic program here at Evergreen in 2014.
I would like to ask you help me pick the schedule by answering two questions:
We want to know which schedule for schooling would you prefer?
- 5 days (8 hours days) a week for 7 ½ months
- 4 days (10 hours days) a week for 7 ½ months
- 3 days (10 hours days) a week for 10 ½ months
With the Master Esthetics Program at 1200 hours, it allows you do to do all the basic skincare treatments but also includes more advance treatments such as lasers and medium depth peels. The 750 hrs program only allows you to do the basic skincare treatments. Therefore which one would you choose?
- Master Esthetics Program (10 ½ months)
- Basic Esthetics Program (7 ½ months)
- Basic Esthetics Program (7 ½ months) and later take a 4 month continuing training to get Master Esthetics.
Please put your responses below in the comment section. Thank you!!!
Evergreen Beauty College offers esthetics and cosmetology programs. Contact us for more information.