The 5 Reasons Your Skin Isn’t as Perfect as You Want it to Be
Every person–regardless of age or gender–strives to have their skin looking as perfect as possible.
Keeping your skin looking fresh is an understandable concern for anyone to have–it is the largest organ on the body, has a high potential to becoming damaged, and requires constant regeneration to remain healthy.
The following list addresses five of the most commonly held misconceptions, mistakes, and oversights when attempting to properly address skin care. While going over the list, think about your own daily life and routines and how applying these concepts can dramatically improve the health of your skin:
1. Neglecting regular sunscreen application: It is a sad fact that skin cancer can and will kill in the worst-case scenarios–and is at the top of the list of cancer deaths among women under 30. Apply a liberal amount of sunscreen–even on cloudy days–and continue to reapply throughout the day. Choose the right SPF for your skin tone for the best protection possible.
2. Not washing your face before bed: As simple as this sounds, its importance is absolutely paramount to keeping your skin fresh and healthy for a lifetime. If you wear make up, use face lotion, or even shaving cream, not washing these things off can trap the oils and dirt that naturally accumulate on your skin over the course of a normal day. Leaving these impurities on your skin can also hinder the regeneration of skin cells.
buy zithromax online no prescription
3. Washing too much: Ironically enough, washing too much is a serious problem–especially because most people do not see the harm they are causing. The chemicals meant to cleanse your skin, when used in excess, can be damaging–stripping away new skin cells, as well as drying skin out.
buy online no prescription
4. Choose the correct products: You are going to want skin care products that are the least abrasive possible. Look for vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E, retinoids, hyaluronic acid, as well as Vitamin C. Make sure you keep your skin properly hydrated to avoid dryness and cracking.
5. Use all skin care products properly: There are many great skin care products on the market to assist you in keeping healthy, but when not used properly can also be harmful. When changing to a new product, or incorporating a new one, it should be done over time. The shock some of these products can cause when used all at once can cause your skin to become inflamed, and making imperfections more noticeable.
Use of the above tips should help you take care of your skin much more effectively and efficiently. Performing preventative maintenance in the short term is sure to pay off in the end, keeping your skin healthy for years to come.