Position: Campus Director
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
Objective: The Campus Director is responsible for the profitability of the campus as well as the overall safe and positive learning environment for students. The Campus Director takes care of the staff so that staff takes care of our students and graduate quality Cosmetologists/Barbers/Estheticians/Nail Technicians/Make-Up Artist/Educators who are employed in and enhance the industry.
- Be role model of Evergreen Beauty College Standards and keeper of Evergreen’s core values and beliefs.
- Responsible for the staff and student morale and retention.• Preserve the reputation of Evergreen Beauty College
- Provide leadership and inspirational support to all staff and students providing communication in all directions.
- Communicate and persuade the staff to meet institutional objectives and company initiatives. Helping them understand the “why”.
What You Will Do:
- Create and maintain a profitable facility poised for growth and expansion by staff development and maintaining and improving systems.
- Monitor sales reports to help Campus Teams to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Implement and maintain strategic plan and vital issues as directed by the Executives.
- Maintain a consistently impeccable, clean and sanitary facility that exceeds our standards of cleanliness. Monitor the image of our facilities to ensure the vital standards are consistently met.
- Enhance the overall quality of EBC through management of all facility requests, following visual standards and guidelines and assisting in the coordination of all on-site events.
- Monitor all classroom, office and clinic equipment to ensure that it is in good repair and functioning properly. Submits equipment order request to VP of Operations.
- Assists in the resolution of all guest service issues that are beyond clinic level control.
- Drives the overall financial success of EBC.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements and school policies/procedures by ensuring systems are followed.
- Ensure that safety and security policies and procedures are enforced to protect assets and to protect staff, student and guests.
- Oversee employee recruiting, hiring and disciplining process, collaborating with the President.• Staffing and training oversight of Guest Services Department.
- Oversee compensation and review process, collaborating review process with direct supervisor/department head.
- Facilitate Employee Personal Development
- Enforce EBC personnel policies and procedures
- Daily attendance tracking
- Disciplinary action on absenteeism/tardiness
- Licensed in Cosmetology and/or Arts and science
- Professional image appropriate for cosmetology industry
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in multi-department operation
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven sales and budgeting acumen, ideally in a retail environment
- Persistent – Problem Solving and Verification of Facts
- High Level of Curiosity
- Can Do Attitude (Takes Responsibility for Failures & Shares Credit for Success)
- Minimal Level of Travel
- Lives Evergreen Beauty College Guiding Principles & Belief in Company & Trieu Family
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance (Medical & Vision)
- Health club membership/Wellness benefits
- Paid vacations
- Local and national training opportunities
- Supporting local community charities
- Retirement Packages and Explorer Matching Programs
- Professional Product Discounts
- 5 Year Personal Development Program
- Monthly 1:1 Meetings with Manager
- Management Training Opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Working in supportive team and innovative atmosphere
- Other fun surprises!!!