General Business Responsibilities:
- Work with administrative staff to create an effective Admissions Department focused on the enrollment process and telephone support.
- Set interview appointments through immediate contact with prospective students.
- Interview and screen candidates to ensure students with ability to complete the course, graduate and be successfully employed in the industry are enrolled using designated admissions process.
- Counsel prospective students to understand the long-term benefits of the program by overcoming obstacles and meeting the prospective student’s needs.
- Enroll students in compliance with regulatory requirements and school policies and procedures.
- Assist with new student orientation.
- Protect our reputation by providing factual, documented information about Evergreen Beauty College programs.
- Submit admissions activity log each day.
- Professional image appropriate for cosmetology industry
- High social skills-ability to easily interact with people
- High level of professionalism and credibility
- Convey passion for the industry and Evergreen Beauty College
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
What Our Employees Say
It’s been nearly 12 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else!- Lauren G.Campus Director read full testimonial
I started out at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa Manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values.- Maria T.Talent Manager read full testimonial
I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care.- Jenna T.Financial Counselor read full testimonial