Position: Campus Director
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
Objective: The Campus Director is responsible for the profitability of the campus as well as the overall safe and positive learning environment for students. The Campus Director takes care of the staff so that staff takes care of our students and graduate quality Cosmetologists/Barbers/Estheticians/Nail Technicians/Make-Up Artist/Educators who are employed in and enhance the industry.
What does being a Campus Director require?
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions. The job requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities. Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. A leadership style that firm and goal oriented, yet motivates, trains, and engages others in an enthusiastic way is important. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical. The scope of the job may require effective delegation to proven people. Especially routine and repetitive details should be delegated but with responsibility for follow up and accountability for timely results. While the job requires the ability to act independently, a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges, a full commitment to the success of the business and high standards of achievement are expected in this position. The emphasis is on results, and effective systems that achieve results through and with people, rather than on the details of implementation. The job environment is exciting, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results.
What you bring:
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement. Varied activities. Multiple, simultaneous projects. Multi-tasking. Fast-paced environment
- Results focus. Idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving. Rapport and relationship building focused on achieving results. Engage commitment of others.
- Problem solving orientation
- Risk taking
- Action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive Influences, stimulates others to action. Collaboration focused on results
- Authoritative leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved
- Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality
- Accountability for results
- Licensed Professional in Cosmetology, Hair Design, Barber, Master Esthetics, Esthetics or Nails. Licensed Instructor a PLUS!
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in multi-department operation
What Our Employees Say
I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care.- Jenna T.Business Office Specialist read full testimonial
It’s been nearly 14 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else!- Lauren G.Educator read full testimonial
I started out at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa Manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values.- Maria T.Talent Manager read full testimonial
We choose to care for our employees on multiple dimensions instead of narrowly focusing on one (e.g. wages). We use a variety of short- and long-term incentives and benefits to attract & retain the right people. Click below on the icons to see our comprehensive benefit packages.