Position: Campus Director
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
Objective: The Campus Director is responsible for the profitability of the campus as well as the overall safe and positive learning environment for students. The Campus Director takes care of the staff so that staff takes care of our students and graduate quality Cosmetologists/Barbers/Estheticians/Nail Technicians/Make-Up Artist/Educators who are employed in and enhance the industry.
- Be role model of Evergreen Beauty College Standards and keeper of Evergreen’s core values and beliefs.
- Responsible for the staff and student morale and retention.• Preserve the reputation of Evergreen Beauty College
- Provide leadership and inspirational support to all staff and students providing communication in all directions.
- Communicate and persuade the staff to meet institutional objectives and company initiatives. Helping them understand the “why”.
What You Will Do:
- Create and maintain a profitable facility poised for growth and expansion by staff development and maintaining and improving systems.
- Monitor sales reports to help Campus Teams to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Implement and maintain strategic plan and vital issues as directed by the Executives.
- Maintain a consistently impeccable, clean and sanitary facility that exceeds our standards of cleanliness. Monitor the image of our facilities to ensure the vital standards are consistently met.
- Enhance the overall quality of EBC through management of all facility requests, following visual standards and guidelines and assisting in the coordination of all on-site events.
- Monitor all classroom, office and clinic equipment to ensure that it is in good repair and functioning properly. Submits equipment order request to VP of Operations.
- Assists in the resolution of all guest service issues that are beyond clinic level control.
- Drives the overall financial success of EBC.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements and school policies/procedures by ensuring systems are followed.
- Ensure that safety and security policies and procedures are enforced to protect assets and to protect staff, student and guests.
- Oversee employee recruiting, hiring and disciplining process, collaborating with the President.• Staffing and training oversight of Guest Services Department.
- Oversee compensation and review process, collaborating review process with direct supervisor/department head.
- Facilitate Employee Personal Development
- Enforce EBC personnel policies and procedures
- Daily attendance tracking
- Disciplinary action on absenteeism/tardiness
- Licensed in Cosmetology and/or Arts and science
- Professional image appropriate for cosmetology industry
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in multi-department operation
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven sales and budgeting acumen, ideally in a retail environment
- Persistent – Problem Solving and Verification of Facts
- High Level of Curiosity
- Can Do Attitude (Takes Responsibility for Failures & Shares Credit for Success)
- Minimal Level of Travel
- Lives Evergreen Beauty College Guiding Principles & Belief in Company & Trieu Family
What Our Employees Say
I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care.- Jenna T.Financial Counselor read full testimonial
It’s been nearly 12 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else!- Lauren G.Campus Director read full testimonial
I started out at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa Manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values.- Maria T.Talent Manager read full testimonial
We choose to care for our employees on multiple dimensions instead of narrowly focusing on one (e.g. wages). We use a variety of short- and long-term incentives and benefits to attract & retain the right people. Click below on the icons to see our comprehensive benefit packages.