EARN THE CREDENTIALS OF MASTER ESTHETICS IN THE SKINCARE INDUSTRY
Jobs in the field of ‘Esthetics’ is expected to grow by 40%. According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics (between 2012 – 2022). Which is 28% higher than the average job market. In this result-oriented environment, you should be able to make educational recommendations to your guests and truly help them achieve youthful, healthy skin!
What difference can going to school to learn how to make a career as a master esthetician? The stories we hear validate the idea that investing in yourself can be life changing. Emily, an skincare student who graduated and began working shared, “I attended Evergreen Beauty College for esthetics. I will never forget the moment I first walked in the school to learn about my opportunities and to get a tour. I was greeted with a warm hand shake and big welcoming smile… I felt completely comfortable talking to any of the staff members about any concerns I may have had, and even enjoyed sharing laughs and stories in our free time. The class I was in felt like my own little family, and I truly woke up every morning excited to go to school. With the experience I got at Evergreen, I began working immediately at a high end spa in Bellingham, WA as an esthetician. I worked there for 4 years until I recently moved to Portland. It was quite easy for me to find the two esthetics jobs I have now, as I gained a lot of confidence and skills from attending Evergreen and from my work history in Bellingham.”
At Evergreen Beauty College, you can receive hands-on training that can lead to some amazing opportunities.
In the Master Esthetics program we introduce and build a foundational understanding in:
- Medium Depth Peels: In this module, we cover peeling basics and how to incorporate them into your business practice. We cover the basics of peeling, skin histology and the 7 steps to successful peeling in the treatment room.
- Laser, Light, Energy and Radio frequency Therapy: In this module, we cover, the history of light and energy devices, physics, government agencies, safety, laser therapy, intense pulsed light (IPL), radio frequency devices, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and low-level light therapy.
- Skin Sciences: In this module, we cover advance skin disorders: Skin in distress, skin typing and aging analysis, skin care products in regards to chemistry, ingredients and selection, ingredients and products for skin issues and pharmacology for estheticians.
- Medical Sciences: In this module, we cover how to work in a medical setting, medical terminology, SOAP Charting, HIPPA, medical intervention, plastic surgery procedures and pre-post medical treatments.
- Advance Facial Devices: In this module, we cover the purchasing process, skin analysis devices, IPL facial rejuvenation, laser and IPL Hair Removal, Laser Hair Removal Treatment, Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs), Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), Machine-Aided Microdermabrasion, Ultrasonic Technology, Micro current Technology, Electrodessication Devices (Radiofrequency), Dermaplaning, Skin Needling, Management of complications.
We Have Lasers Onsite For You to Practice & Perform Services
Why would you want to drive to one location to get your hands on training and then another location for your theory training? We have Luminas Lasers onsite in our laser treatment rooms to allow more opportunities for our students to practice EVERYDAY. In addition, as added value because of Evergreen’s partnerships, we have new hand piece equipments that rotates through our campuses throughout the training period to provide additional and well-rounded exposure for your education. Evergreen Beauty College carries the same level of laser hair removal & IPL machines you would find in a Plastic Surgeon’s offices. Evergreen believes it is crucial that their students get hands-on experience and access to this learning throughout their program, not just on certain days in the program.
A Snap Shot of the Master Esthetics Program
There are 3 phases every master esthetic student go through before completing their program and taking the state board exams. Learn more by following a real esthetician student by clicking here to follow their online diary blog throughout their journey in esthetics school. In each phase, there will be lectures as well as hands-on learning right from the beginning. That is the way students at Evergreen learn:
- See it
- Hear it
- Do it
- Then reflect on it!
Phase I Training
- Hair Removal/Disinfecting/Make-Up
- Facials & Body Treatments
- Microdermabrasion & Medical Devices
Phase II Training
- General Sciences of Infection Control, Advance Histology of the Cell and Skin, Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Sciences/Pharmacology
- Advanced Esthetics
- Medical Sciences
- Changes in Esthetics/Spa & Alternative Therapies
- Medical Professions Field Trips
Phase III Training
- Salon & Spa Professionals
- 90 Day Game Plan after graduation
- State Board Preparation
Evergreen Beauty College “Shining Stars” – Success Stories
We love to highlight our students! If you have self-doubt for yourself – hear the stories that would help you feel confident in your career choice. Skincare Student Success Story after success story, we have so many rising and shining stars all with different lessons learned yet similar success stories. Hear first hand success stories students’ experienced and the opportunities they take advantage of while they are in school. You can learn here about existing students’ backgrounds and their stories, their experience at Evergreen Beauty College and the advice to prospective and current students they have to accomplish a similar success and perhaps one day you will be a student success story as well. Check out our STUDENT SUCESS STORIES as you begin writing your own story!
Are You Ready For Skincare School? Let Us Help You Find Out Now!
Begin to BELIEVE in yourself. It only takes 5-minutes to complete and find confidence in yourself. Plus you will get an assessment back instantly! You don’t even have to enter any private information in. You will identify your strengths, learning styles and what teaching environment matches best for you plus it will help identify any questions you may not have thought to ask. Get Your Beauty Readiness Analysis now.
Student Life Experience – A Guide to Outline Your Program
There is nothing better than a picture to tell a story. Just like how you love Instagram because it’s a fun, fast and beautiful way to share great moments, check out our step-by-step student life experience and understand what it’s like to be a student at Evergreen. Download a free PDF of course descriptions here or click the picture below to see the exciting journey as an Evergreen student:
We Educate You on BOTH Aspects of Esthetics – Including Business Training!
Utilize knowledge gained from our award winning business program and you can see results with both your guests’ skin, and your success as an esthetician!
Already have your esthetics license? Need to Upgrade to a Master Esthetics license?
If you are currently a licensed tier 1 esthetician, you can qualify to upgrade your licenses to a tier 2 Master Esthetician license with some additional training. There are more and more job openings seeking a master esthetician license not because there is more medical positions, but because there is an option for a higher credential license that requires additional training. It does take more time and cost more money, but you would not need to take all 1200 hrs over again. We offer students with current esthetician licenses to be assessed and apply to transfer into our Master Esthetics program to upgrade their license. If accepted, the college would determine how more hours of training and provide:
- State board preparation training
- Hands on demonstration and access to medical equipment onsite
- Only 3 days a week to allow you to start and finish your program
- Offers federal funding for those who qualify!
“10 More Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Master Esthetics School”
1. We Are an Award Winning School
Evergreen has received numerous industry accolades and awards, including Nuts and Bolts Business School of the Year for 2013! See our other awards here.
2. We Have Caring Educators Teaching at Our School
There is no substitute for a teacher that loves their job. Our educators find Evergreen one of the top 100 Best Places to Work For in Washington.
3. We Offer Business Training
We are partnered with Nuts and Bolts business training program which is one of the most respected business training programs in the industry. Learn more about the business training here.
4. Get Real Life Experience With our Student Salon & Spa
Our student salon and spa should allow you to perfect your artistic skills as well as master the art of building a clientele. There is no substitute for live models, and with over thousands of clients per month. Our student salon and spa is the ideal environment for you to refine your skills.
5. We Have Fun!
We believe that students should be laughing, smiling all day long. We inspire and challenge students, but we remember to keep it fun too. Heck, if you are interested in this industry, then you are not getting into the beauty industry to be around stuffy and boring people! Read our culture page and see our Facebook page to get a better idea of our culture.
6. We Offer Employment Assistance
Evergreen has been recognized by Modern Salon Magazine in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 as one of the top job placement programs in North America!
7. We Participate in Competitions and Photo Shoots to Help Build Your Portfolio
8. We Run Regular Spectacular Events for Students
We host amazing regular events both onsite and offsite. We invite amazing guests to speak and motivate students. We have a HUGE blowout for graduation – there it is a red carpet event with videographers, photographers, jazz bands and more.
9. We Believe in Giving Back to the Community!
Evergreen Beauty College proudly supports their local community and charities through donations of services, monetary sponsorship & contributions, fundraising and time. Like our annual back to school haircuts & free Santa Claus photos.
10. Our Owners are Onsite
Our owners are onsite inspiring and sharing their success and knowledge with their students. When you visit our schools, you can feel the difference in the level of passion with the owners here. Meet the owners here.
How to Get Started
Evergreen Beauty College has five locations (Everett, Yakima, Mount Vernon, Shoreline, & Renton) where you can attend. Getting started is easy, just call us or contact us for more information here. We will get back to you within one business to schedule a tour or to answer any questions you may have about our Master Esthetic Programs.
Accreditation & Licenses
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed and approved by the Washington State Board of Cosmetology
- Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Careers Art & Sciences (NACCAS)
- Licensed and approved by Workforce Training and Education Coordination Board under Chapter 28C.10
- Licensed and approved by Washington State Department of Health
- Make-Up Designory (MUD) Partner School
- Murad MD Partnership School
- NewVue Plastic Surgery
- Nuts & Bolts Business & Development Training Partner School
- CND (Creative Nail Design) Partnership School
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation (NCCF)
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
- Associated Skincare Professionals (ASCP)
- Family Business Institute at Seattle University (FBI)
- Seattle University Family Business Exchange
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools Award: “Director of the Year” – Board of Directors, 2015, 2016
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards:
- Seattle Business Magazine Awards:
- Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company Awards:
- “School of the Year”, 2013
- “Expansion Award”, 2010
- Puget Sound Business Journal Awards:
- “Largest Female Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 50, 2013
- “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Business in Washington State” – #22, 2012
- University of Washington Foster School of Business Award: “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 25 Finalist, 2012
- Featured in Nail Pro Magazine 2010, 2011, 2012
- Reign of Style – 1st Place, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Washington & Oregon Hair & Make-up School Competition: “Student Day of Success Competition” – 3rd place, 2008, 1st Place, 2009, 2010
- Best of Everett Businesses – winner, “School Category” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fantasy Student Competition – 2nd Place 2008
- Greater Everett Business & Professional Women – Business of the year, Winner, 2007
- Supercuts Superstyle – 1st Place, 1999
Student Awards & Accomplishments
- Esthetician International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2014, 2018
- Cosmetologist International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2011, 2015
- 12 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Esthetics
- 7 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Cosmetology
- 32 Student Day of Success Hair & Make-Up Competition Top 3 Placers
- 10 Northwest Nail Retreat Top 3 Placers
- Host one of the Largest Student Run Fashion Show called “Imagine” in Washington State since 2009
- Nail Pro Magazine featured editorial work
- Modern Salon Magazine Finalist Student Culture Video 2011
Nuts and Bolts Business Training
“It Takes More Than Just Great Technical Training to be Successful in the Beauty Industry!”
A majority of your success can be based on the skills you develop personally and professionally. Graduate with skills that can help you to be successful! We feature an internationally recognized business training program in order to teach our future professionals how to manage a fulfilling, profitable, and growing business.
Build Clientele, Make Money, and Succeed
Evergreen Beauty College was the first school in Washington State to partner with Nuts and Bolts, one of the most respected business training programs in the industry. This professional development program is designed to integrate personal, technical, and traditional business skill sets so that students can make money more effectively, build clientele, and succeed as professionals. A Nuts and Bolts school is a member of an elite group striving to deliver the most complete educational experience possible for their students. It is absolutely vital that your education includes real-world training that can prepare you for success when you graduate and enter the workplace. Having a business-training program of this caliber in a school’s curriculum provides students with a competitive edge, and should always be considered when deciding where to start your career. Check out the above video and learn more at the NAB Lounge.
Take a Look at the Topics in Our Business Program Curriculum That Can Bring You to Success
- Knowing Your Numbers & Speaking with a Professional Vocabulary
- Analyzing Sale Summary Reports to Benefit Your Business
- How to Build Your Business
- How to Retail Successfully (Not in a Pushy Way)
- Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Not Only Change, But The Rate Of Change
- Developing Your Perfect Clients
- Marketing & Promotions
- Creating a “WOW” Customer Experience
- Connecting and Communicating with Your Clients!
- Managing Your Finances
- Creating Your Personal Road Map
- Balancing It All: Work, Home, Family
Nab Link – The New Way for Employers to Find You
Exclusive to only Nuts and Bolts member schools, whose students are certified through their business program, NaB Link is a powerful tool designed to let Salon & Spa professionals know what Nuts & Bolts students are all about. This tool allows the students of exclusive schools such as Evergreen the ability to create online profiles and portfolios that are open to salon and spas to hire from. Have a peek at this nationwide employment resource by visiting NAB Training.
Features & Benefits of Our Business Training Program
- To help students at Evergreen Beauty College have an edge over the rest of the industry and be able to hit the ground running even before graduation.
- A unique combination of online video presentations, lectures and interviews that give students a well rounded educational experience.
- An integrated training system that gives Evergreen students a firm understanding of basic business practices and online marketing techniques.
- Ongoing interviews with top international industry icons as they tell you what makes them and their business successful.
- A blog for students and professionals to share their industry news.
How Do I Earn a Nuts & Bolts Business Training Certificate?
There are many benefits to earning a certificate. But remember, after earning a certificate, it ensures that you simply have the tools and resources ready to put into practice. It is always up to you to ensure your own success. Some of the requirements to earning this certificate through Evergreen Beauty College include completion of all 16 cornerstones, and successfully passing all 4 Capstone Exams.
School of the Year Award – Evergreen Beauty College 2013
Evergreen Beauty College was awarded the title of “School of the Year” for Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company schools in North America. If you are looking to build not only technical skills, but business skills, one of the top business training beauty colleges that are creating business savvy professionals is right here locally in the Seattle Area. Evergreen Beauty College provides cutting edge training, designed to give our future professionals the tools and skills they need to be successful in the beauty industry. Our business program supplemented by Nuts & Bolts Business Training brings together experts in this field on everything from social media to proper business etiquette. If this sounds like you, then call us or Request More Program Information to the right of this page.
Your Talent Rewarded
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects skincare specialist jobs to grow by 40% from 2012 – 2022, which is 29% faster than the average for all occupations.1Part of that growth in Washington State will be driven by the new tier 2 license of Master Esthetics which has never been offered as a credential in Washington before.
Not only medical office settings are posting for Master Estheticians but many salons & spas are as well. We have a number of our graduates that went through our 2014 grandfathering program made careers doing everything from spa therapists and managers of spas and medical spas, but also for physicians and laser centers, to owning their own businesses.
Joining the beauty industry starts with affording Master Esthetic School. That’s where we can come in.
Our financial aid team has knowledgeable representatives ready to guide you through the financial aid process.
Financial Aid Made Easy
Wondering how you’ll afford school? We’re here to help. Our team of counselors focuses on financial aid every day. You’ve got questions. They’ve got answers or the resources to find the answers.
Evergreen Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). One of the benefits is that helps us meet one of the many requirements to offer federal financial aid to those that qualify. We are also approved for Veteran Affairs (VA) and GI benefits as well as Worker Retraining.
Applying for Aid
After meeting with an Admissions Counselor, they can set you up with the appropriate Financial Aid Counselor to help assist you in getting the documentation to apply for aid. It is very common, you will complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Personalized for You
We’ll use the expected family contribution that was calculated on your FAFSA application to determine how much aid you may expect through loans and grants. Each person is different, that is why it is important to meet with a financial aid counselor. Once we know your status, we’ll create a tuition payment plan that’s personalized for you.
Federal Student Aid
Paying for school doesn’t have to be complicated. It all starts with a FAFSA form. You can complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fsaid.ed.gov. The school code for Everett & Renton campuses is 039173.
1. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, January 2014, Skincare Specialist