Reports To: Campus Director
Objective: Leading by example, supervising, educating and supporting students to ensure that we graduate cosmetologists, estheticians, nail techs and instructor trainees who will be successfully employed in the industry and will enhance the image and reputation.
- Supervise educational activities
- Teach theory and practical classes including; student monitoring and mentoring, student retail education, guest building training, application of practical skills through utilizing all teachable moments
- Evaluate and offer student feedback including; action plans for students, evaluation forms, recaps, monthly reports
- Deliver impactful theory and practical classes by; prepare and present all theory and practical classes, review all material constantly, constant interaction with students, teach by example, eliminate distractions to learning, remove clutter, noise, and visual distractions, maintain a clean and orderly classroom, place classroom supply orders on time with the Campus Director.
- Student monitoring and mentoring by: creating daily plans for your students, know where your students are at all times, assist all students to improve technique, ensure all student know our expectations and place a premium on study and practice
- Establish a strong work ethic and professionalism with each student
What good are benefits that you don’t use? We want our team to use the benefits that we offer.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance
- Health club membership/Wellness benefits
- Paid vacations
- Local and national training opportunities
- Supporting local community charities
- Retirement Packages
- Professional Product Discounts
- 5 Year Personal Development Program
- Training Opportunities
- Reward and recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs (Educators)
- Certification of Business & Personal Development Training (Nuts & Bolts)
- Working in supportive team and innovative atmosphere
- Other fun surprises!!! Just look at our facebook page!
What Our Employees Say
“Having been in the business for over 30 years as a stylist, salon owner and educator, I feel that my biggest professional growth has been in my last 5 years with Evergreen. They truly invest in their employees; professionally, financially and personally. They have flown me across the country for training, brought in national and international educators to train us, and have gone above what other employers have done to support their staff. I love working here because the owners have very high standards for us as a team, but even higher standards of themselves.” ~ Diane Davis, Educator
“It’s been nearly 7 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else! Everyday I come into Evergreen it brings me so much joy to be involved with so many different people with the same passion. I could not imagine being anywhere else.” ~ Lauren Geller, Campus Director
“I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care. I believe they understand that if they take care of their employees, their employees will take care of them in return. I believe in this so much that I drive over 2 hours each day to get to work.” ~ Jenna Takahashi, Regional Ambassador
“I started at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen Team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values. The Evergreen difference when it comes to employment is that our employers really care about our well being. We are not just an employee and this is not just a job. We work together to make a difference in the lives of others. I know that I can go to any one of them for advice and support. They are also honest because to improve yourself in your career, you need to have someone to care enough to point out what we can improve on when needed and what we are great at as well.” ~ Maria Tucker, Director of Human Resources
* Evergreen Beauty College is a drug free & financial responsible company. All employees agree to a drug test prior to employment. In addition, employees are in good standing of students loans. This is who we are and the people we surround ourselves with. Benefits displayed on this page may be updated or adjusted. Please inquire for our most updated benefit offering.