Reports To: Campus Director
Objective: Leading by example, supervising, educating and supporting students to ensure that we graduate cosmetologists, estheticians, nail techs and instructor trainees who will be successfully employed in the industry and will enhance the image and reputation.
- Supervise educational activities
- Teach theory and practical classes including; student monitoring and mentoring, student retail education, guest building training, application of practical skills through utilizing all teachable moments
- Evaluate and offer student feedback including; action plans for students, evaluation forms, recaps, monthly reports
- Deliver impactful theory and practical classes by; prepare and present all theory and practical classes, review all material constantly, constant interaction with students, teach by example, eliminate distractions to learning, remove clutter, noise, and visual distractions, maintain a clean and orderly classroom, place classroom supply orders on time with the Campus Director.
- Student monitoring and mentoring by: creating daily plans for your students, know where your students are at all times, assist all students to improve technique, ensure all student know our expectations and place a premium on study and practice
- Establish a strong work ethic and professionalism with each student
What Our Employees Say
It’s been nearly 12 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else!- Lauren G.Campus Director read full testimonial
I started out at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa Manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values.- Maria T.Talent Manager read full testimonial
I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care.- Jenna T.Financial Counselor read full testimonial