Position: Guest Coordinator
Reports To: Guest Service Manager or Campus Director
Objective: Provide future professionals with guests to closely simulate salon environment so future professionals can graduate, become successfully employed in the Cosmetology/Esthetician/Nail Tech Industry, and enhance the industry image and reputation.
- Greets each guest and future professional with warm sincerity, embraces them with class and energy, and leaves them with a positive lasting impression.
- Be friendly, polite, courteous, and helpful to all callers, guests, future professionals and staff.
- Conveys image and taste level appropriate for position and the beauty industry.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner, preferable by the 3rd ring at maximum and be courteous to all callers.
- Oversee/maintain lobby areas to ensure Evergreen standards are followed.
- Accurately process all transactions to ensure cashiering procedures are followed.
- Basic knowledge of available retail products in order to educate guests.
- General knowledge of Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Effectively set appointments.
- Able to multi-task and effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain and manage client information.
- Capable of opening and/or closing as assigned.
What our Employees Say
It’s been nearly 12 years since I have been here. The support and encouragement for growth is something I could never find anywhere else!- Lauren G.Campus Director read full testimonial
I started out at Evergreen as a student in 2009 and then later joined the Evergreen team. Having been a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist and Spa Manager, I wanted to find a place that shared my same values.- Maria T.Talent Manager read full testimonial
I think the biggest thing that makes Evergreen stand out amongst the other places I have worked, is how much they challenge you to grow and change. Evergreen really does care.- Jenna T.Financial Counselor read full testimonial