“Break into the Booming Nail Tech Industry with an Evergreen Education!”
In Washington, there are more nail tech positions than there are licensed professionals. This is HUGE opportunity for new graduating students. Our Nail Tech Program is 600 hours and it can get completed easily in about 5 months. Just imagine under 1 year of school, you can start a brand new career in the beauty industry.
We offer you the skills necessary to design signature nails through the use of:
- Pedicures – Pressure Point Foot Treatment
- You will work with: acrylic nails, gel nail, gel soak offs
- Nail art
Unleash your creativity through nail art, 3-D designs and unique nail sculptures. Everything from traditional flowers to 3-D character-inspired designs, your educator will show you the tricks of the trade to create your signature style!
We Will Educate You on BOTH Aspects of Nails – Including Business Training!
Utilize knowledge gained from our award winning business program and you will see results with both your guests’ nails, and your success as a nail technician! Many of our students get a job before they graduate!
Your Employment Opportunities Are Endless
- Nail Tech
- Salon/Spa Owner
- Sales Representative
When you graduate you will have the opportunity to have a lucrative career.
According to a 2007 NACCAS Job Demand Survey:
National average salary for a Nail Technician is $33,148 (excluding tips). The income opportunities are endless when you are trained Nail Tech!
In addition to salon and spa opportunities, you can take your skills as a nail tech into the spotlight. Just look at the talent of the developer of our Nail curriculum, Lauren Geller who was highlighted in Nailpro Magazine!
“10 More Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Nail Tech School”
1. We are an Award Winning School
Evergreen has received numerous industry accolades and awards, including Nuts and Bolts Business School of the Year for 2013! See our other awards here.
2. We Have Experienced Educators Teaching at Our School
There is no substitute for experience. Teachers of our nail department have real world experience.
3. We Offer Business Training
We are partnered with Nuts and Bolts business training program which is one of the most respected business training programs in the industry. Learn more about the business training here.
4. Get Real Life Experience with our Student Salon & Spa
Our student salon and spa regularly tops Google’s list as one of most-reviewed salons and spas in Washington state. There is no substitute for live models, and with over thousands of clients per month. Our student salon and spa is the ideal environment for you to refine your skills.
5. We Have Fun
We believe that students should be laughing, smiling all day long. We inspire and challenge students too, but we remember to keep it fun too. Heck, if you are interested in this industry, then you are not getting into the beauty industry to be around stuffy and boring people! Read our culture page and see our Facebook page to get a better idea of our culture.
6. We Offer Employment Assistance
Evergreen has been recognized by Modern Salon Magazine in 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 as one of the top job placement programs in North America!
7. We Participate in Competitions and Photo Shoots to Help Build Your Portfolio
8. We Run Regular Spectacular Events for Students
We have and host amazing regular events both onsite and offsite. We invite amazing guests to speak and motivate students. We have a HUGE blowout for graduation – there it is a red carpet event with videographers, photographers, jazz bands and more.
9. We Believe in Giving Back to the Community
Evergreen Beauty College proudly supports their local community and charities through donation of services, monetary sponsorship & contributions, fundraising and time. Like our annual back to school haircuts and free Santa Claus photos.
10. Our Owners are Onsite
Our owners are onsite inspiring and sharing their success knowledge with their students. When you visit our schools, you will feel the difference in the level of passion with the owners here. Meet the owners here.
How to Get Started
Evergreen Beauty College has 3 locations (Everett, Bellevue, and Renton) where you can attend. Getting started is easy, just call us or contact us for more information here. We will get back to within one business day to schedule a tour of the Nail Programs.
Accreditation & Licenses
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed and approved by the Washington State Board of Cosmetology
- Nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Careers Art & Sciences (NACCAS)
- Licensed and approved by Workforce Training and Education Coordination Board under Chapter 28C.10
- Licensed and approved by Washington State Department of Health
- Nuts & Bolts Business & Development Training Partner School
- Dermalogica Partnership School
- OPI Partnership School
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Northwest Career Colleges Federation (NCCF)
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS)
- Associated Skincare Professionals (ASCP)
- Family Business Institute at Seattle University (FBI)
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards: “Beauty Changes Lives” – Winner, 2014
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards: “Advance Education & Alumni Program” – Finalist, 2014
- Seattle Business Magazine – “Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For“, #16 for Mid-size Companies, 2014
- Seattle Business Magazine – “Family Business of the Year” Small Business Category, 2013
- Puget Sound Business Journal – “Largest Female Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” Top 50, 2013
- Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company – “School of the Year”, 2013
- University of Washington Foster School of Business Award: “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Businesses in Washington State” – Top 25 Finalist, 2012
- Puget Sound Business Journal – “Fastest Growing Minority Owned Business in Washington State” – #22, 2012
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards: “Job Placement” – Finalist, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Modern Salon Excellence in Education Award: “Best School Culture (in the U.S.)” – Finalist, 2012
- Featured in Nail Pro Magazine 2010, 2011, 2012
- Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company – “Expansion Award”, 2010
- Reign of Style – 1st Place, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Washington & Oregon Hair & Make-up School Competition: “Student Day of Success Competition” – 3rd place, 2008, 1st Place, 2009, 2010
- Best of Everett Businesses – winner, “School Category” 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fantasy Student Competition – 2nd Place 2008
- Greater Everett Business & Professional Women – Business of the year, Winner, 2007
- Supercuts Superstyle – 1st Place, 1999
Student Awards & Accomplishments
- Esthetician International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2014
- Cosmetologist International Business Student of the Year – 1st Place, 2011
- 8 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Esthetics
- 5 International Business Student of the Year Top 3 Placers in Cosmetology
- 32 Student Day of Success Hair & Make-Up Competition Top 3 Placers
- 8 Northwest Nail Retreat Top 3 Placers
- Host one of the Largest Student Run Fashion Show called “Imagine” in Washington State since 2009
- Nail Pro Magazine featured editorial work
- Modern Salon Magazine Finalist Student Culture Video 2011
Nuts and Bolts Business Training
“It Takes More Than Just Great Technical Training to be Successful in the Beauty Industry!”
A majority of your success will be based on the skills you develop personally and professionally. Graduate with skills that will help you to be immediately successful! We feature an internationally recognized business training program in order to teach our future professionals how to manage a fulfilling, profitable, and growing business.
Build Clientele, Make Money, and Succeed
Evergreen Beauty College was the first school in Washington State to partner with Nuts and Bolts, one of the most respected business training programs in the industry. This professional development program is designed to integrate personal, technical, and traditional business skill sets so that students can more effectively make money, build clientele, and succeed as professionals. A Nuts and Bolts school is a member of an elite group striving to deliver the most complete educational experience possible for their students. It is absolutely vital that your education includes real-world training that will prepare you for success when you graduate and enter the workplace. Having a business-training program of this caliber in a school’s curriculum provides students with a competitive edge, and should always be considered when deciding where to start your career. Check out the above video and learn more at the NAB Lounge.
Take a Look if Any of These Topics Below Interest You in our Business Program Curriculum
- Knowing Your Numbers & Speaking with a Professional Vocabulary
- Analyzing Sale Summary Reports to Benefit Your Business
- How to Build Your Business
- How to Retail Successfully (Not in a Pushy Way)
- Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Not Only Change, But The Rate Of Change
- Developing Your Perfect Clients
- Marketing & Promotions
- Creating a “WOW” Customer Experience
- Connecting and Communicating with Your Clients!
- Managing Your Finances
- Creating Your Personal Road Map
- Balancing It All: Work, Home, Family
Nab Link – The New Way for Employers to Find You
Exclusive to only Nuts and Bolts member schools, whose students are certified through their business program, NaB Link is a powerful tool designed to let Salon & Spa professionals know what Nuts & Bolts students are all about. This tool allows the students of exclusive schools such as Evergreen the ability to create online profiles and portfolios that are open to salon and spas to hire from. Have a peek at this nationwide employment resource by visiting NAB Training.
Features & Benefits of Business Training Program
- To help students at Evergreen Beauty College have an edge over the rest of the industry and be able to hit the ground running even before graduation.
- A unique combination of online video presentations, lectures and interviews that give students a well rounded educational experience.
- An integrated training system that gives Evergreen students a firm understanding of basic business practices and online marketing techniques.
- Ongoing interviews with top international industry icons as they tell you what makes them and their business successful.
- A blog for students and professionals to share their industry news.
How Do I Earn a Nuts & Bolts Business Training Certificate?
There are many benefits to earning a certificate. But remember, after earning a certificate, it ensures that you simply have the tools and resources ready to put into practice. It is always up to you to ensure your own success. Some of the requirements to earning this certificate through Evergreen Beauty College include completion of all 16 cornerstones, and successfully passing all 4 Capstone Exams.
“Evergreen Beauty College Was Awarded School of the Year for 2013!”
Evergreen Beauty College was awarded the title of “School of the Year” for Nuts & Bolts Business Training Company schools in North America. If you are looking to build not only technical skills, but business skills, one of the top business training beauty colleges that are creating business savvy professionals is right here locally in the Seattle Area. Evergreen Beauty College provides cutting edge training, designed to give our future professionals the tools and skills they need to be successful in the beauty industry. Our business program supplemented by Nuts & Bolts Business Training brings together experts in this field on everything from social media to proper business etiquette. If this sounds like you, then call us or Request More Program Information to the right of this page.
Your Talent Rewarded
Nail Technology isn’t just personally rewarding. It’s an in-demand industry.1 Our graduates have made careers doing everything from spa services, to adding these services onto their scope as a cosmetologist or esthetician, to owning their own mobile business or nail salon.
According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, “employment of manicurists and pedicurists is projected to grow 16% from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations.”2
Manicuring Tuition & Fees
*local sales tax is not included
Joining the beauty industry starts with affording manicuring school. That’s where we can come in.
Our financial aid team has knowledgeable representatives ready to guide you through the financial aid process.
Financial Aid Made Easy
Wondering how you’ll afford school? We’re here to help. Our team of counselors focuses on financial aid every day. You’ve got questions. They’ve got answers or the resources to find the answers.
Evergreen Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). One of the benefits is that helps us meet one of the many requirements to offer federal financial aid to those that qualify. We are also approved for Veteran Affairs (VA) and GI benefits as well as Worker Retraining.
Applying for Aid
After meeting with an Admissions Counselor, they can set you up with the appropriate Financial Aid Counselor to help assist you in getting the documentation to apply for aid. It is very common, you will complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA).
Personalized for You
We’ll use the expected family contribution that was calculated on your FAFSA application to determine how much aid you may expect through loans and grants. Each person is different, that is why it is important to meet with a financial aid counselor. Once we know your status, we’ll create a tuition payment plan that’s personalized for you.
Federal Student Aid
Paying for school doesn’t have to be complicated. It all starts with a FAFSA form. You can complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The school code for Evergreen Beauty College’s Bellevue campus is 014618. The school code for Everett & Renton campuses is 039173.
1. Professional Beauty Association, Economic Snapshot of the Salon and Spa Industry, August 2013, 1
2. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, January 2014, Manicurists and Pedicurists