Free Infomation Meeting for Master Esthetician License Wa
“FREE INFORMATION SESSION FOR MASTER ESTHETICS PROGRAM! – Grandfathering and other FAQ about the state laws/rules”
Evergreen Beauty College is so excited to announce that we will be offering the Master Esthetic Program in 2014! We will have two tracks: One for already licensed professionals wanting to get Grandfathered and another track for those that want to start a new career as an Master Esthetician!
There has been a lot of confusion with the new laws and education offering by different entities, so attend this free Information Session Event with different leaders in the Puget Sound area to get your questions answered! All updates each week have been posted on our esthetics blog here.
The Event will be:
- Tuesday, December 17th @ 7:00 PM at the Everett Campus
- Wednesday, December 18th @ 7:00 PM at the Renton Campus
Thank you IMAGE Skin Care for sponsoring the event! It will be very informative, a lot of fun and educational!
Please RSVP by emailing RSVP@evergreenbeauty.edu with the subject line: RSVP Master Esthetic Information Session. Include your name and phone number in the email. We will reply back with a confirmation!
In 2014, Washington State will be joining both Utah and Virginia by launching the Master Esthetic Program! Evergreen will first launch the track to help currently licensed Estheticians become a Master Esthetician! The Master Esthetic Program is awaiting state authorization and will undergo the accreditation process.
In the Grandfathering track, it will be an 85 Clock Hour Program where we will introduce and build a foundational understanding in:
- Medium Depth Peels: In this module, we will cover peeling basics and how to incorporate them into your business practice. We will cover the basics of peeling, skin histology and the 7 steps to successful peeling in the treatment room.
- Laser, Light, Energy and Radio frequency Therapy: In this module, we will cover, the history of light and energy devices, physics, safety government agencies, safety, laser therapy, intense pulsed light (IPL), radio frequency devices, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and low-level light therapy.
- Skin Sciences: In this module, we will cover advance skin disorders: Skin in distress, skin typing and ageing analysis, skin care products in regards to chemistry, ingredients and selection, ingredients and products for skin issues and pharmacology for estheticians.
- Medical Sciences: In this module, we will cover how to working in medical setting, medical terminology, SOAP Charting, HIPPA, medical intervention, plastic surgery procedures and pre-post medical treatments.
- Advance Facial Devices: In this module, we will cover learn the purchasing process, skin analysis devices, IPL facial rejuvenation, laser and IPL Hair Removal, Laser Hair Removal Treatment, Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs), Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), Machine-Aided Microdermabrasion, Ultrasonic Technology, Micro current Technology, Electrodesicantion Devices (Radiofrequency), Dermaplaning, Skin Needling, Management of complications.
We will also include options for hands on applications. Please join us for the Information Session and RSVP by emailing RSVP@evergreenbeauty.edu with the subject line: RSVP Master Esthetic Information Session. Include your name and phone number. We will reply back with a confirmation!!