Top French Skin Care Brands
France is a country that is famous for its beautiful women. French women are very proud of their unique femininity. They take great care with the way they dress, the way they apply their makeup, and the way they take care of their skin. They start looking after their skin as soon as they enter their early teen years and the results are often very striking.
Many women have a facial treatment every month and while they are at home they continue to indulge their skin. When they reach advanced years, many have no need for facelifts or Botox. Each night, a woman may use a very gentle cleanser to clean the grime from her face. This is followed by a toner to freshen the skin. In addition, she may moisturize her skin in the morning and in the evening.
High Quality French Skin Care Brands
French skin care brands are part of the secret to French women having smooth, attractive skin. They are often formulated with fresh botanical extracts and vitamins to nourish the skin.
Some of the great French skin care brands are known around the globe, such as Chanel, Guinot, Ella Bache, and Gatineau. Others are less well known in North America but they are very effective for preserving beauty and therefore popular in France.
The Most Popular French Skin Care Brands
- Guinot. They produce hundreds of different products that are available exclusively through their network of salons in the country and are also available in salons throughout the world.
- Ella Bache. Skin care products from France that can help to counteract the effects of premature aging on the skin by reducing inflammation and increasing collagen production.
- Caudalie Eau de Beauté. This brand offers a spray toner which refreshes and hydrates the skin.
- Bioderma. This brand has many products including the Crealine H2O. This is an excellent facial cleanser that is used by women living in many countries all over the world. In France, this product is quite inexpensive and women love it as it softens the skin.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. Nuxe offers Multi Usage Dry Oil. This product is oil that can be used as a facial oil, body oil, or hair oil. It offers nourishment and helps to soften the skin.
- Chanel. Chanel is a company known throughout the world as a major fashion brand. They also produces a fine line of cosmetics and skin care including the Hydra Beauty Serum which offers very intense moisturizing to dry and mature skin.
The top French skin care brands will be not do you any good if you do not know how to apply them correctly. Instead of buying these expensive brands and wasting them, why not visit our beauty salon and let our student specialists apply the top French skin care brands on your behalf.
All services provided by students under the supervision of licensed professionals.