A Good Skin Care Routine For Men
Traditionally, men have not spent a great deal of time worrying about the care of their skin. However, in recent decades there has been a growing realization that men’s skin care is as important as women’s, with men increasingly understanding that this is the secret to confidence in their later years. To match this growing realization, there is also a growing number of products on the market that are specifically suitable for male skin.
Basic Routines for Men’s Skin Care
Whatever age you are, it is never too early to start a regular routine for the care of your skin. This basic discipline takes only a few minutes and will stand you in good stead in later years. There will be a few variations in this basic routine according to your age-group.
- Cleansing is always the first step. You need to cleanse at least twice a day, morning and night, using a facial cleansing gel, not regular soap. If possible use a gel containing alpha hydroxy acid.
- Exfoliate, using a scruffing lotion, to get rid of dead skin cells. Men’s regular shaving provides a good exfoliation process, and this is one reason why men’s skin ages less quickly than women’s, but it needs to be extended over the whole skin. Do this twice a week for normal skin, or 3-4 times for oily skin.
- Hydrate or moisturize, using a cream or lotion with vitamin E.
What Younger Men Should Be Doing
The group who probably spend least time thinking about men’s skin care are those in their 20s and 30s. You do of course have a lot of other things to think about at this age, but it is essential to start now, in order to prevent problems later on. The specific things you need to consider at this age include:
- Stop smoking, or avoid starting.
- Use plenty of moisturizing sunscreen and reapply when you sweat. It should be effective for both UVA and UVB rays.
- Stay out of the sun at peak times. Smoking and sun exposure are the main factors in premature aging of the skin.
- In your cleansing routine, use more astringent cleansers, to prevent acne.
- After 25, use a facial mask once a month.
Changes In Later Life
As you get into your 40s and 50s, your skin texture will change. It loses some of its suppleness, and more large pores and fine lines will appear.
- Milder cleansers with more moisturizing qualities should be used.
- Moisturize at least twice a day.
- Shave in, or immediately after, a hot shower, using a glycerin-based lotion.
Understanding Is Crucial to Men’s Skin Care
The skin is an extremely important organ of the body, and understanding how to keep the skin healthy is an essential part of ensuring it looks good. Women have been educated on this subject for decades, and this means women understand very well how to take care of their skin. For men’s skin care to be done really well, it is necessary not just to go through the routines, but to reach a real understanding of what the skin needs at each stage of life.
Today not only women should take care of their skin but men should do the same, besides of healthy reason nowadays men should perform better appearance from their skin health especially face skin because men with busy activity of course must take care more of their skin, live in big city with modern life style where outside looking is play the big important thing.
Definitely men should also take care of their skin. The routine followed by women are the same to be followed by men.
Argan oil is perfect foor remedying brittle or weak nails.
Polyphenols – Protection from Ultea violet rays and aging from ssun damage, polyphenols are anti-inflammatories together with fight free radicals.
I encourage yyou to stop and think about the hands that touch the oils.
Argan oil will also help eliminate the early symptoms of old age by guarding your own pores and skin from sun injury and by maintaining your epidermis moisturized.
A good idea is to supplement your diet with foods rich in essential fatty acids, such
as flax seed and hemp seed oils to help replenish the skin from the inside.
Try Argan Oil Shampoo for beautiful hair and argan oil soap for glowy skin.
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr…
well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic
Thanks for the information! I was always kinda clueless about the order in which to apply each item to my face.
The essential things for men’s skincare are face wash, moisturizer, and scrub. These three can help a lot to be a healthy skin looks.
sure, skincare is the major problem facing by most men and women in recent times and you have mentioned a lot of great things in your blog about skin problems and solution which are really helpful. well appreciated.
Hey Admin!! firstly thank you so much for this wonderful article. i really like these skin care tips. Keep going
I feel extremely glad to have seen your website page and anticipate such a large number of all the more engaging occasions perusing here. Much obliged again for all the subtleties. blog comment
Men really need skin care. Thanks for sharing.
Go to pick up your driving license: https://internationaldrivinglicense.com/
I would recommend you all these gender-neutral skincare brand Refresh Skin Science. They have amazing stuff.