The 5 Most Popular Summer Hairstyles of 2013
After glancing at the most popular summer hairstyles 2013 you will be blown away. During the spring and summer of 2013 every girl will realize that they should be sporting a hairstyle that has an off-duty laid back look. When the sun starts to shine who wants to spend hours coiffing their hair? Trying to create a stylish up-do in the middle of a heat wave would be a nightmare.
5 Hair Trends for Spring/Summertime 2013
So let’s take a quick look at the top 5 hair trends for spring/summertime 2013
- The low slung ponytail that was so popular during the Sixties has made a comeback
- Brush your tresses back and wrap them with a silky bandana
- A messy little ballerina bun worn at the nape of the neck
- Dual textured hair- a wet look top with the ruffled look underneath
- Messy twists, loops and knots
Achieving These Styles
Well, all five of the most popular hairstyles for summer 2013 sound pretty easy to create. Could anyone style their hair like this or would you need to visit your stylist? Well, achieving a messy hairstyle is harder than you think. Even a qualified hair stylist could take hours to get that “just got out of bed” look just right.
Most of us should be able to tie our hair back into a Sixties style low slung ponytail. The ballerina bun sounds like a doddle and the dual textured hairstyle seems to be do-able. Messy knots, twists and loops? Maybe easier said than done.
Weighing the Pros and Cons
Let’s move on and point out the pros and cons of the best five hairstyles for 2013
- The “wrap it up” hairdo is great when you are really having a bad hair day
- The retro ponytail looks cool whether worn during the day or in the evening
- The “messy ballerina bun” defies convention and definitely makes a statement
- Those of you who want to create the “textured hair” look might have to practice a bit
- Messy loops, knots and twists look great but yet again you might need a few practice runs
- All five of these hairstyles are fun to wear in the sun
- Your neck could feel hot if you hair is hanging down on a hot summers day
Creating the 5 Most Popular Summer Hairstyles of 2013
If you would love to be able to create the five most popular hairstyles for 2013 then maybe Evergreen Beauty College can help. Why not enroll on a hairdressing course? The college is fully accredited and our students have access to the best hair dressing and cosmetology training courses in the area. If you live in the Washington State area then contact us. You will be amazed at our facilities and our training techniques.