2011 Top 10 Guiding Principle Winners
At the end of each year, the Evergreen staff unite together to reflect and celebrate on the previous year. The Trieu Family have an opportunity to share the vision for the upcoming year’s focuses to raising our industry standards and building stronger and more respected cosmetologist, barbers, nail technicians, and aestheticians. This year’s Christmas party was held at Salty’s waterfront in Seattle. The Trieu Family spent this time to recognize individuals that are voted to carrying out the company’s guiding principles.
This year’s 2011 winners that were found to embody Evergreen’s 10 guiding principles the most are:
1. Future Professional – Ms. Mimi Beltran-Hanson
2. Educators & Staff – Ms. Chandra Crosby
3. Integrity – Ms. Lisa Nelson
4. Leadership – Ms. Camalita Glover
5. Teamwork & Family – Ms. Maria Tucker
6. Accountability & Dedication – Ms. Jhemini Darrington
7. Community – Ms. Lauren Geller
8. Profitability – Mr. John Shaw
9. Growth & Excellence – Ms. Beth Shoemaker
10. Fun – Kara Hoffman
It was another great year of graduating Cosmos, Barbers, Nail Techs & Esthos! With high job placements, happy future professional, and a new launch in curriculum to further our students training, 2012 should be an exciting year. It is great to wrap up 2011 with an amazing staff with such wonderful core values that are taking care of our students, it is no wonder why our students develop holistically and leave as a better person and technician. Only at Evergreen do you find Red Carpet Style for their team. What a fun night! For picture from the event click on photos.