Go to the Top With Master Esthetics Training
If you have a passion for helping people look and feel better about their skin, you may have already considered the possibility of pursuing a career as an esthetician. The industry is one that has changed considerably over recent years and will continue to change for years to come.
You can achieve quite a bit with a master esthetics training, and there are many benefits of being a qualified professional in this field, such as:
- Having a rewarding career that helps others look and feel good about themselves
- Enjoying a career that is far from mundane, as every one of your client has different skin
- You can work in several different areas including spas, salons, doctor’s offices, or even your own practice at home
- Continuous learning in the field through online classes, seminars, blogs, and other websites
- A flexible work schedule, allowing you to juggle other aspects of your life, whether it is personal or family matters
- A lucrative salary that could be either commission or salary-based
Besides having a love for style, makeup, and hair, you will find many reasons for pursuing a career in esthetics. Helping others to look good can be fulfilling, and if you love working with your hands, you may be the perfect fit for master esthetics training. There are several reasons to pursue a career in cosmetology.
You Can Earn a Good Income
The type of work you perform will play a role in the amount of money you are able to make. There is also the element of how you treat your clients and get them to keep coming back to you for all of their esthetics needs. The quality of work you do is just as important as the personality you display with your clients.
You Can Have a Fun Working Environment
You will typically enjoy a relaxing and fun environment as a cosmetologist. You not only have a job you love, but you also get to work with different styles, colors, and textures that your clients have or want.
You Get a Flexible Schedule
You could choose to work full time, part time, day or night, or even weekends depending on your schedule. Esthetician careers can be very flexible and can accommodate almost every lifestyle.
You Could Work as an Entrepreneur
As a licensed esthetician, you could enjoy the freedom of working whatever days and whatever hours you want. There could be nothing more enjoyable than being your own boss.
You Get to Work with People of Various Backgrounds
Everyone from housewives to celebrities seek professional cosmetologists to make them look better. And each client can bring their own techniques and trends that may even inspire you to learn a few new things.
A Strong Job Outlook
The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that esthetics job prospects for cosmetologists and hairstylists will increase tremendously, meaning more work for you for years to come.
A Variety of Specialization
A career using your master esthetics training opens the door to a wide array of specializations, including:
- Makeup application
- Hair removal
- Nail artistry
- Skin care
- And much more…
Fast and Easy Entry into the Job Market
Master esthetics training allows you to complete your training in a short amount of time, getting you into the job market quickly so you can begin your career immediately.
Get on the Fast Track with Master Esthetics Training
By enrolling in a master esthetics program, you will be building a foundation for yourself and learning fundamentals such as:
- Medium Depth Peels: You will learn the basics of cover peels and how to implement them into your everyday work routine.
- Light, Laser, Energy, and Radio Frequency Therapy: This will teach you about the physics of esthetics, light and energy devices, laser therapy, radio frequency devices low light level therapy, intense pulsed light, and more.
- Skin Sciences: Advanced skin disorder knowledge will help you in regards to skin chemistry, analysis, and skin care products and what they can do to help with skin issues for all estheticians and pharmacology.
- Medical Sciences: You will learn medical terminology and how to apply it in a medical setting, as well as learning medical intervention techniques, medical treatments, plastic surgery procedures, as well as pre and post medical treatments.
- Advance Facial Devices: You can propel yourself to the top of your field with training in areas such as facial rejuvenation, skin analysis devices, laser and hair removal, ultrasonic technology, photodynamic therapy, and so much more.
Job Growth and Other Ways for You to Become a Master Esthetician
Once you complete your master esthetics training, you can expect a 38 percent job growth over the next 10 years. That is 26 percent higher than the average career field. Your on the job training will provide you with every aspect of esthetics and provide you the opportunity to land your dream job much sooner than you think.
Ready to start your career? Click the following link to learn more about master esthetics training.