Help Yourself to Hot Summer Hairstyles
The sun is shining and it’s time to start thinking about hot summer hairstyles. This summer is all about pretty ponies, cute colors, wonderful waves and wet-look locks.
Hot Summer Hairstyles
Today we are going to talk about how you can recreate the sexy styles of the stars and discover how you can set the world on fire with these hot hairdos.
Big bouncy braids are back and believe me the fuller the hair the better the braid. If you are going to put your hair into a braid then you need to create plenty of volume beforehand. Use a root lifting serum for ultimate volume and smother your hair with a generous blob of mousse. Dry your hair and you are ready to follow these steps to make the braid.
- Create a deep side parting — if you usually part your hair to the left then change sides and vice versa. Part your hair on the opposite side and it gives you more root lift
- Gather your soft hair together at the bottom of your neck and form a loosely woven braid
- Place an elastic band on the bottom of the braid — use a band that matches your hair color
- Use the tips of your fingers to tease your braided hair until it looks, uneven and messy
- You have created the perfect up to the moment summer braid
The Sleekest Fishtail Braid
This sleek braid is delightful worn during daytime and devilish worn during the evening. So here are a few simple instructions to help you to create a sleek and sexy braid.
- Using your fingers blow dry your hair until it is almost dry
- Now work lots of mousse into your hair — make sure that the mousse coats the hair from end to root
- Finish blow-drying your hair — as you are drying the hair brush it with a large paddle brush and smooth the strands
- Create a deep side parting and take all of your hair over to the opposite side — tuck the hair just behind the ear
- Now you are ready to create your fishtail braid
- Make two sections of hair — now it is time to wind the braid
- Take a thin length of hair from the outside left section of hair and a thin length of hair from the outside right of the hair
- Now join the left strip with the right strip
- Now reverse the procedure. Take a strip from the right and join it with a strip from the left
- Keep going in the same way — this creates the sleek braid — fasten the end of the braid with matching elastic and smooth an anti-frizz product down the length of the braid.
Would you love to be able to create hot summer hairstyles in your salon? The beauty industry is booming and I believe that anyone who is interested in a career in this field should contact Evergreen Beauty College. We’ve helped many people fulfil their dreams so let us add you to our list of successes.