Hot Beauty Tips to Kick-Off Summer Right!
Summer is only a few weeks away and as a follow up to my last blog about Spring make-up trends, I figured why not dive into the next season with the hottest trends and looks for Summer 2016!?
Summertime always brings about a more natural, easy look and that will definitely still stay true for this upcoming summer! Take a look at the hottest Top 7 Make-Up Trends for this upcoming season:
- Non-Touring – As it sounds, it is very similar to CON-touring, only with a more natural approach. Contouring is still huge and I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon, however, non-touring is just an adapted look that will go perfect with a beautiful summer glow
- Colored Lashes – Just another very fun way to add a bit of color to your look and can be worn going out, going to the lake, or to see your favorite band in concert! You can mix with other colors or wear alone with one color–either way you’re going to look rad!
- Glossy Lids – Make-up artists were caught dabbing Vaseline on model’s eyelids all through out New York’s Fashion Week. This look can be done over a any kind of eyeshadow or just add some to your bare eyelids and voila! You instantly have a fresh, updated look 🙂
- Glitter Tears – As mentioned in my previous blog, glitter eyeshadow is all the rage this Spring and Summer. So, what are glitter tears?? A look made huge during the recent Coachella music festival, the glitter tears look can be accomplished by using a bit of moisturizer right under your eyes, topped with as little or as much glitter as you would like!
- Cobalt Eyeliner – Not just any colored eyeliner, cobalt eyeliner can stand out in a huge way…especially for those who have light brown eyes. Use on the upper and lower lash lines or just on one of them (personally I love adding a colored liner to JUST my lower lash line!)
- All Over Caramel – Of course, we would all love to have an all over, beautiful caramel glow this summer, but why not start the look with your make-up? Try a caramel eyeshadow, paired with a brown eyeliner, bronzer and caramel lipstick or gloss to ease into that all over caramel tan.
Glossy Black Cherry Lips – Typically a color for the Fall, black cherry lips are going to be big this summer. However, you won’t want to bust out that matte black cherry color you may have used from the past Fall, you’ll want to hunt down a glossy version instead for your summer luscious lips!
Have you tried out any of these trends already this year? If so, we would love to see and hear about what you’ve created! Tag us in your photos on Facebook (Evergreen Beauty College) or use the hashtag #lifeat_ebc for our Instagram users!
Evergreen Beauty College offers esthetics and cosmetology programs. Contact us for more information.