The 20 Most Stunning Summer Hairdos
If you’re looking for a hairstyle…
- Something as simple as an asymmetrical part can update your look for this season. Give the larger half a little bit of lift, and you’ll be styled to kill anywhere you go.
- Give your straight shoulder-length hair a loose inward curve to frame your face.
- Though it may seem dated, the low pony is actually very ‘in’ right now. Whether held with a band or a clip, this sleek and professional look is hot on the runways.
- For summer hairdos that celebrate the season, try the wet look. It gives hair of any length that sexy just-went-for-a-swim vibe.
- If you’re feeling lazy, you’re in luck. Relaxed and zero-fuss mermaid waves are one of the biggest trends in this year’s summer hairdos.
- Summer of 2014 is the season to add hair accessories to your arsenal, whether they be flowers or headbands or something else altogether.
- You can rock a summer trend by simply sweeping your hair to the side.
- If you’re willing to color your hair, splashlights are the newest coloring craze.
- Messy side-braids (largely french braids) are also making a comeback this season.
If you’re looking for a haircut…
- A side-swept wedge is short enough to keep cool in the summer heat, but that doesn’t make it boyish by any means.
- Get adventurous with your hair with this choppy bob. You can leave it straight for a tamer look, or you can lift the ends with a curling iron for something a little more fierce.
- Textured and often curly quiffs are once again rising in popularity. Who says short-hair can’t look sweet and feminine?
- Look fun and fresh with an artfully messy pixie cut.
- If you’re looking for easy care without cutting your hair too short, simply thinning your ends will make your hair look styled even just rolling out of bed.
- If a bob is too short for your tastes, the A-line might be right up your alley, with the hair framing your face falling past your shoulders while the back is still up off your neck.
- Any kind of fringe bangs are in this summer.
- This sleek cropped look is mature and businesslike.
- A rumpled bob gives the appearance of layers where there are none by snipping into the ends so that they’re uneven.
- Achieve that bedhead appeal by cutting your curly hair shoulder-length.
- If none of these ideas appeal to you, you could always rock the no-hair haircut look. After featuring in a number of hot TV shows, this look is taking both the streets and the runways by storm.
And above all, if you want to best keep on top of the trends in hair cutting and styling each season, call us at Evergreen College’s Cosmetology School or fill out our form!